Today has been a little gloomy and cloudy… It's the type of day to bake up a new cookie recipe. I looked through my list of "to try" and knew this would be the one for just this day! It's a Peanut Butter S'more Cookie!!! I don't know if there could be anything better (at least not right now at THIS moment!)! I decided to make them for my
family self. Just kidding… I did share! (…not that I wanted too…) Cami definitely wanted S'more too! These cookies are so good they have made the holiday cookie plate rotation for this year… Yummmm…
(recipe from Cuisine at home)
Be sure to let the cookies cool a few minutes on the baking sheet, otherwise the weight of the marshmallows may cause them to sink through the wire rack gaps.
Makes 4 dozen cookies
Total time: 25 minutes + baking
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon EACH baking soda and kosher salt
1 stick unsalted butter, softened (8 Tbsp.)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup EACH granulated sugar and packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
24 large marshmallows, halved horizontally
48 Hershey's chocolate bar pieces (4 bars)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until incorporated. Blend in flour mixture on low speed just until incorporated.
- Scoop dough with #60 scoop (about 1 Tbsp.) onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies 4 minutes. Top each with a marshmallow half and bake until golden, 4-5 minutes more. Let cookies rest on baking sheet a few minutes, then transfer to cooling racks. Press chocolate pieces on top of cookies and let cool 5 minutes more.
These cookies were super quick and fun to make! We won't even discuss the how delicious part again… You'll start drooling, you'll get the drool on your keyboard or iPad… Not good… Just go make them!
Leave me a note… Let me know if they were a hit in your home or if you plan on giving them a try!