Translate

Friday, November 16, 2007

Holiday Tags...

Cut... cut... cut... and paste! or sew! I put together a couple set of holiday tags... Yeah! It feels good to have some cute tags ready for the holidays! I always like presents that I give to look beautiful (it's part of the gift!). The tags I made are primitive, but festive. I have to control myself so that I don't make a small project end up being the creation of some HUGE perfection driven drama. I think I did it! ... and I feel good about how they look! That's the important part!



I listed two different sets on etsy today...

Now that I've had fun... It's time to get to the business of getting some "work" done! It's almost time to pick up Cami from school....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails