Translate

Friday, January 18, 2008

busy, busy

Tomorrow is Cami's birthday party! Today I have been running around trying to get everything set... Had to get the rest of the supplies for the girls to make snowglobes (this year's theme) plus all the food items, cake, etc. Now I have to finish with the housework.

I did get the last two dress cards listed today. Yeah! I can't wait to work on my next project. I still have some chocolates to sew up but I have some more paper items in mind to make and list next week. I love looking forward to new things!

Well I better leave my little studio right now and get back to the business at hand!

(btw... the soup yesterday was DEE-licious!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails