Translate

Monday, September 16, 2019

Moving on...

07/11/2023 UPDATE : I am in the process of closing my web address. At this time I am no longer able to teach. I may post here again from time to time in the future. I appreciate your kind support over the years. Wishing you well!

_____________________________________________

I have a new address...

...a web address!

It was time to build a new site and use the domain name I've paid for for the past 5(!) years! I sure hope you come over and visit! The cookies just got out of the oven, and I have some cold milk, or hot or iced tea/coffee. We can have a nice catch up chat, while you check out the new digs!

If you have signed up to my newsletter here.... please sign up on the new site! There is a form at the bottom of the home page, if you miss the pop up. I tried to capture the information and transfer it, but I'm not certain that it worked. I want to stay in touch! (If you haven't signed up before... why not?! Please do on my new site!)

You can find me here: ha-designs.com with the cookies, and lots of art!

Thank you for all your support and encouragement here over the years! I'll look forward to seeing you at the new place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails