Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2008

new blossom and mario

I had a chance to complete the new Blossom Card AND list it today! Another item complete on my list!!!! :) I love how the combination came together. I had to run to Michael's today to find a paper for the background. I didn't like any of the combinations I had. (It's amazing that I have drawers of paper and I couldn't find one I really liked! Sad!) As soon as I saw the black and white polka dot I knew it was the one... Of course, I didn't buy just that! I also found a nice set of Amy Butler papers that I think would make some gorgeous Blossom Cards, I couldn't leave without getting those! I think I'll have to add one of those to my project list for next week...

I couldn't resist adding this goofy photo of Norm and Cami. They have been playing a lot of Mario Kart on the Wii... you can tell because in this photo they have turned into Mario and Baby Mario. Cami is even looking cross-eyed! I might have to take video game privileges away for a little while (at least until the moustaches fall off!). I absolutely LOVE hearing them play games together, it makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Mario and Baby Mario. That is great. Love that game it is addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty goofy, huh!?! :)

    Can't wait to see you this weekend! Kavyn must be getting VERY excited...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails