Translate

Monday, May 19, 2008

yummy sushi

I'm starting off well... I listed the Sushi - California Roll! (It's already been reserved!) YEAH! :) I will definitely need to start another one soon... It looks so yummy sitting there... I think I'm hungry for lunch!

I enjoyed taking the photos, I found that my file size was definitely way too BIG using my new fancy camera... so it took a little longer for me to adjust the photos I wanted to use sizes, etc. prior to posting. I'm going to have to streamline this process. I'm sure I'll get faster as I become more familiar with my photo program/camera. I sure do LOVE my new camera! :)

OK... on to my next project... Let's see what else I can get done before I pick up Cami from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails