Translate

Monday, June 23, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 06/23/08 PROJECTS:
VACATION!!!!!!!!!! :)
No projects or listings this week...

WEEK OF 06/16/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
Work on Banner Design for Dizzybroad (in progress)
Replenish "Extras" for orders (in progress)
Baby Bug Clippie (carryover)
Blooming Clippie
New Amy Butler Blossom Card - Completed
Custom Order - Bride Dress Card - Completed
Kitchen Delights (make sample from sketch)

WEEK OF 06/16/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
New Amy Butler Blossom Card - Listed
Blooming Clippie & Baby Bug
Custom Order - Bride Dress Card - Listed

It was a busy week... I knew I was stretching it with my project list! I'll just be ready with things to start on when I return from vacation. I also have some custom orders that I'll be working on once I return. I'm so excited to be going away with my family... ahhhh..... v a c a t i o n! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails