Translate

Monday, June 30, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 06/30/08 PROJECTS:
Custom Order - Initial Card
Custom Order(s) - Clippies
Continue work on: Shop Set Up Package for Dizzybroad - (in progress)
Begin Chocolate & Sushi - Bookmarks

WEEK OF 06/30/08 LISTINGS:
Custom Order - Initial Card

LONGER TERM PROJECTS:
Kitchen Delights (fun with fabric)
Sets - Booties, Clippie, & Card :)
The Fairies
Mixed Media Painting on Canvas

WEEK OF 06/23/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
I was ON VACATION!! I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :)

This will be another fast moving week! The 4th of July weekend is going to be a blast! We're planning a big BBQ here... so I have LOTS to do to get ready.... what this means is that I won't have as much time to work in my shop. I tried to be pretty realistic as far as my list goes for this week, so we'll see how it goes! (That's also why I added a "longer term project" section.... I don't want to forget what I want to make BUT I don't want to make it a goal for the current week. Kind of a procrastinator's way out, don't cha think?!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails