Translate

Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Holidays!

It's hard to believe how quickly this year has passed. I am very grateful for my many blessings this year and am looking forward to another wonderful year ahead. 

A couple of days ago I had the chance to play with some of the new toys I received for my birthday this year.   I. had. a. blast!  Here's a shot of my mussel shell work in progress while I explore and figure out how to use the new supplies... I have just started layering and blending. I definitely have quite a few layers to go. I am in love with my new supplies! I'll write more about them in the new year.


From our home to yours... I wish you all a magical holiday season filled with joy and love!


I appreciate all who visit, and am always grateful for any comments! Have a wonderful, art filled day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails