Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

flat tire and flowers

My day started with a flat tire... so I walked Cami to school today. It gave me time to admire the beautiful flowers blooming across the street at my neighbor's house. I had to take some photos! They were magnificent!! I'm so glad I took the time to do more than notice them in passing... I'm going to make her a little set of cards. It will be my way to thank her for the beauty she's sharing with all her neighbors. I guess I'm also glad (in a VERY broad way) that I had a flat tire... it made me stop to smell (photograph) the flowers...

I did have time to take the photos and list the chocolate magnet set with altered tin. I think it would be such a great mother's day gift. I know I love little chocolate magnets holding things on my fridge! :) I'm so happy with how the tin turned out... it's perfect packaging for the little faux chocolates. (Yeah! One item on project list complete this week.)

I worked on the purse a little today as well. I was able to hand sew another 3 or 4 inches. It's slow work but it sure is looking nice. I'm going to have to decide whether I'm going to list it or not once it's finished. I'm struggling with that one right now... keep it for myself or list, keep it for myself or list... hmmm... what should I do?

Norm is in Seattle on a business trip. Cami and I miss him already. The house seems very quiet right now, I miss hearing his laugh while he watches some goofy show before bed. Speaking of bed... I better get going, that alarm rings pretty early!

(maybe I'll just put together a couple of the flower cards first...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails