Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

jet lag

I think that jet lag has caught up to me... I'm feeling very tired (and a little depressed) right now. Besides my body clock adjusting it probably has lots to do with my car being wrecked, lots of expenses, and frustration of not being able to do anything to help Norm get a break from work. Although we did get away for a few days, he really needs to take a vacation that is more than just a day or two.

I did have a chance to work on the purse a little today. (Of course I ran out of thread, which put a sudden stop to my progress!) I hope to have it complete in the next couple of days...

Cami was so excited about a book she got at the school book fair today. It's called, "The Girls Book - How to be the Best at Everything." She has been reading little hints and facts all afternoon. Super cute! :) I love it when she gets so excited and just chit chats... It reminds me to take a minute and just enjoy. Time goes way too quickly to be rushing it along.

I'm going to try for an early night and look forward to an early morning walk to get me started in the right direction tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails