Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2008

mini summer holiday

It felt great to play some volleyball this morning. The exercise was great! I'm looking forward to Wednesday volleyball... my team made playoffs and that will be the first playoff game. I love the competition of playoffs! The play seems to go up a notch.

I didn't get to work on my purse at all today. Cami, Norm, and I enjoyed sitting in the jacuzzi this afternoon and then went to the mall (where I found sunglasses) and had dinner at "The Cheesecake Factory." We ordered their appetizer sampler as our food to share. It was perfect! Little bites of lots of flavors and we didn't leave overstuffed. We sat outside and it was just lovely.

This weekend felt very relaxed. I love how the weather contributed to making it feel like we were on a summer holiday.... (ahhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails