Translate

Friday, September 12, 2008

devilish headband - september challenge

September's challenge for the CCCOE (California Crafters Club of Etsy) team is "Fall Traditions." This theme encompasses holidays such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Rosh Hashanah. I think we'll see a very broad range of items in this theme! :)

My entry for this month's challenge is my "Feeling VERY Devlish... Headband." I first created this headband last year for Cami and her friend to wear to school for a special event near Halloween. I was so happy with how it turned out! Cami loved how comfortable it was to wear AND the fact that all her friends thought it was pretty cool! :) I was going through my box of extra items and came across my prototype. I hadn't written down any instructions so I went to work on recreating the headband... this time writing down how I made it! :) I also made one with white horns that turned out really cute too!

I really would like to add some other variations. (Another item to add to my future "project lists!") I made some cute pig ears headbands last year too... they were for Cami and two other girls who were in the school play as the three little pigs. They were so cute! Click here to see a picture of the pig ears headband.

You can check out the challenge participants here. Go to the last page of the thread to see the most current list of participants. The list of entries will continue to grow until the deadline, September 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails