Translate

Monday, September 1, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 09/01/08 PROJECTS:
3 New Blossom Cards
Flower Bookmark
Chocolate Items

WEEK OF 09/01/08 LISTINGS:
3 New Blossom Cards

WEEK OF 08/25/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
MORE Blossom Cards! Order of two cards - Completed
Get to that Bookmark!!! Completed

WEEK OF 08/25/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
Blossom Cards
Bookmark??? :) Completed

Ahhh.... A three day weekend! It's so nice to hear Cami playing with a friend in the pool. The BBQ is all fired up too! Yummy!

I am hoping to organize my office a little this week also. Putting up my new computer made me realize how big my stack of "items to scan" has grown. Time to do a little paper management! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails