Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2008

errands

My sewing labels layout was finalized today! Bonnie of SugarPlumBaby has been an absolute delight to work with... I hope to get the labels sometime next week! Yeah!!!

Today my newest cherry blossom sold! :) I should have another one ready to list tomorrow... I was hoping to have it ready today, but I had a hair appointment, Cami orthodontist, and lots of just running around. The day disappeared on me.

Leila comes home tomorrow. We are going to see "Cirque Dreams" tomorrow night as a family. We're all looking very forward to the outing. Cami is counting down the days/hours until Outdoor Education. It begins Monday. She'll be at a camp for the week with her school. She is beside herself with excitement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails