Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2008

l o v e

Isn't it nice to have a day where you are reminded to tell those around you how special they are to you? I want to make sure that I remember to share those feelings every day, not just on a special occasion... I feel so blessed to be part of such a loving, thoughtful family. Cami made a lovely card for us today and Leila called to say she received roses and chocolates from someone at school. It's nice to feel special to someone and to know you are in their thoughts.

I was so excited yesterday about listing my California Roll... I was looking at some of the photos and realized they would make great greeting cards. So today I put a set of two together and listed them as my daily dollar delight for the day! I am really pleased with how they turned out.

Today I had planned on starting on another project as well, but I ran out of energy. We have had really strong winds today (plays havoc with my allergies) and I think that combined with not sleeping well last night made me not productive this afternoon. It's OK... I'll have a little time tomorrow to start something new.... :)

I have this 5 x 5 canvas that's been staring at me the past few days.... it's begging for some color...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails