Translate

Friday, February 15, 2008

looking and buying

I went shopping today! Not any kind of shopping, CRAFT shopping... that's the best kind! I noticed that JoAnn's was having a sale on items I "needed," plus every so often I love just wandering the aisle's looking for new products and inspiration. I found lots of good things to add to my collection (or warehouse as my husband calls it...:) ), so now I need to clean and organize a bit (a lot!). I have to be ready to make lots of new and different things next week.

I've got a "to do" list of projects... I'm looking forward to working on them. Now I'll keep cleaning and organizing AND enjoy the nice 3 day weekend with my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails