Translate

Friday, February 29, 2008

family night

We just returned from having a lovely dinner and seeing the show "Cirque Dreams." What a great family night! Some of the acts were unbelievable! There was a balancing act that made me EXTREMELY nervous! What a blast we all had! It was so enjoyable to spend that time together.

I was able to list the latest Cherry Blossom Card today. This one is elegant in charcoal grey and shades of pink. Unfortunately I didn't have time to work on anything else... Friday's are my deep cleaning days. "Fun" stuff like scrub the bathrooms, floors, etc. (sigh... someone has to do it!) :) I hope to have some time this weekend to work on something... if not, there's always Monday! :)

I have decided to discontinue my "daily dollar delight" section. I have so many projects on my list I want to concentrate on, so I don't want to worry each day about what I'll list here. It was a fun February promotion! :) ... who knows, maybe it will return as a "special" sometimes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails