Translate

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39 : 02-08-12

Day 39 : 02-08-12 by ha! designs
Day 39 : 02-08-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
The full moon hovers over the hills early this morning... A brief but memorable moment. 


I wish I had thought to run out of the house with my big camera. My phone couldn't quite capture it as well as I know the other camera would have. I took better photos today but none that captured that special moment or feeling in my day as well.  When I look back at this photo of the day in the future, I will recall this beautiful moonset. 

I started designing a new project based on one that inspired me on pinterest. I can't wait to work on it more tomorrow. I am also looking forward to working on the Valentine cards for Cami's friends. They're going to be sooo cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails