Translate

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44 : 02-13-12

Day 44 : 02-13-12 by ha! designs
Day 44 : 02-13-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
There's nothing like the smell of baking bread... I love how the aroma fills the house! Tomorrow I'll post an entry with the recipe. {Posted! Click here for link!}

It was a baking day today. I also made individual Oreo Cheesecakes to have for Valentine's Day dessert. I know that Norm and Cami will love them!

I am so happy and grateful for so many things... Simple things... Like feeling good and having the ability to make things and play in my studio... And big things like my family... my heart fills when I think of them and I know that I couldn't be luckier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails