Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 40 : 02-09-12

Day 40 : 02-09-12 by ha! designs
Day 40 : 02-09-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
A quick transformation project...

It's one of my dear friend's birthday on Saturday. I made her a batch of her favorite cookies and needed to package them up. I looked through my stash and found a tin that was just the right size. The problem was that it was covered with Christmas candy canes... Not the look I wanted. I needed to transform it! Yippee! A little project! I fired up the computer and my Silhouette Cameo, measured the tin and cut out the papers to cover the tin. I used a gold leaf pen around the "Happy Birthday" phrase, glued it all down and... It's transformed! :)

Wouldn't it be nice if everything could transform so easily?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails