Translate

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46 : 02-15-12

Day 46 : 02-15-12 by ha! designs
Day 46 : 02-15-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
My heart... In a little blue box...

Norm surprised we with this beautiful bracelet yesterday. He had it sized for me and brought it back home this afternoon. It's soooo shiny and I love the style! He knows me so well! I gave it it's own little photoshoot this afternoon. I think it enjoyed it! (Look at it pose for the camera!) *smile*

A special Valentine bonus: He also took my other Tiffany bracelet in to be repaired. (I ruined it by changing the clasp many years ago... I should have never messed with it!) It will be nice to have that one back in a few weeks. Yay!

Thanks again, babe!!! It's AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails