Translate

Monday, August 4, 2008

recap & new list

It's been a week since I've posted... where have I been?.... ON VACATION! This is why there was no list or recap last week! I'm starting anew this week, so here goes...

WEEK OF 08/04/08 PROJECTS:
Complete reserved listings for dajellybaby
Blossom Cards - 4 new patterns
Bookmark

WEEK OF 08/04/08 LISTINGS:
Blossom Cards
Clippie
Bookmark

I have L I S T S of items I want to make. I've had a wonderful time on vacation (more on that in a later post) but I'm very happy to be back in my little studio! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for the post about the vacation. What do you think - that you are still on vacation! I bet that you are reading the new Breaking Dawn book. Just admit it. I hope that Bella is kidnapped, and both boys find better girls. Here's to hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! I just got back too! And I missed your blog giveaway! boo hoo! That is a BEAUTIFUL bookmark! I hope you and Cami had a relaxing vacation and no stomach troubles! It's almost noon and still in our PJs :-) Talk to you later! ( you have the new Stephenie Meyer book????!!!). -gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany...

    it sounds like "SOMEONE" needs to feed the drama llama over at your house! I can't believe I'm hearing all that bitterness in your tone!

    I DO have 'Breaking Dawn,' however, out of the goodness of my heart, I'm letting Leila read it first (also I'm reading 'The Host' - also by Stephenie Meyer right now)!

    I'm sorry I haven't updated about the vacation yet... sometimes I have things other to do than blogging... I know, it's hard to believe! :)

    ***********************************

    dizzybroad:

    I'm so glad you're back! I hope you left a comment on that post because you have fifteen more minutes! I'm closing it down at noon our time! Hurry up!

    I do have the new SM book! (Bethany is VERY jealous about this!) I hope to start it in another week when I get it back from Leila... Right now I'm reading another book by SM, 'The Host'. It's a page turner too!

    Talk to you later! Comment NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails