Translate

Monday, August 25, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 08/25/08 PROJECTS:
MORE Blossom Cards!
Get to that Bookmark!!!

WEEK OF 08/25/08 LISTINGS:
Blossom Cards
Bookmark??? :)

WEEK OF 08/18/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
Blossom Cards - 3 new patterns - In process
Bookmark - Back to School - CCCOE Team Project

WEEK OF 08/18/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
Blossom Cards - Listed 2 new
Bookmark

I knew it was going to be a busy week... and it was! Magic Mountain was a blast with Cami. It was wonderful to have my brother and his family visit. Cami is registered for middle school. Leila was home for a couple of days. B-u-s-y, but nice! :)

School starts on Wednesday. I'll be running out of excuses soon... :)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl you!! You will be whizzing around that new computer now!

    Missed your giveaway - again!!!!!! But since I still hoard, er...have one blossom card left, it would not have been right had I won (Heather didn't pay up? LOL!!).

    We'll be thinking of Cami on Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails