Translate

Monday, August 18, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 08/18/08 PROJECTS:
Blossom Cards - 3 new patterns
Bookmark - Back to School - CCCOE Team Project

WEEK OF 08/18/08 LISTINGS:
Blossom Cards
Bookmark

WEEK OF 08/11/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
Blossom Cards - 2 new patterns - Completed
Bookmark
August Blog Drawing Project - Completed

WEEK OF 08/11/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
Blossom Cards - Listed
Bookmark
Clippie

I have lots I want to accomplish in a very short week! This week is busy with lots of end-of-summer-school's-going-to-start errands! Cami and I head to Six Flags Magic Mountain for rollercoaster fun tomorrow and then my brother, Andrew, and his family arrive at the end of the week for a visit. I better get to work! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness. It is a busy week. I hope you had a relaxing weekend.

    And you get Andy and fam. for the weekend? How super fun. Hope rock band comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails