Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Costco Inspiration...

A few days ago at Costco I saw this wonderful little bag filled with four beautiful, small eggplants. I picked up a package... I was inspired to look for and try a new eggplant recipe. This ended up being a VERY good idea!


I really enjoy using "epicurious" site to find new recipes or ideas to try when I have one specific ingredient that I want to build a dish around. I typed in "eggplant" and waited to see what I'd find. Lots of options popped up, but one in particular caught my eye. I knew I would have to make it! Eggplant and Smoked Gouda Open Faced Grilled Sandwiches... I clicked on it... I knew I was going to try it and when I saw the ingredients and read the instructions... oooohhhhh.... it HAD to be good! It's basically bruschetta with grilled eggplant and yummy cheese melted on top! WOW!


So this is how it turned out...



...DELICIOUS! We all enjoyed it! A wonderfully light, scrumptious dinner! I can hardly wait to make them again! :)


Thank you Costco, for providing the inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails