Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 : 01-31-12

Day 31 : 01-31-12 by ha! designs
Day 31 : 01-31-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.

The bird watches over paradise... 

It's truly amazing how many things are blooming! Today when I walked Clark I probably took over 25 pictures of pretty flowers along the way... I had to choose the stunning bird of paradise as my photo today, it's lines are just fascinating.

Cami had her first rehearsal for Noah's Ark. She is very excited to be in this production. It's pretty special, it's an original ballet with original music. This is the encore performance of the first time it was presented in 2010. This year there is "interest" in it by other production companies and it may be purchased. This meant that they reduced the cast... Cami was so happy that she was cast in it! I went and bought tickets today also so that we would be up front and center! You can check out the promo for this ballet here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails