Translate

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 72 : 03-12-12

Day 72 : 03-12-12 by ha! designs
Day 72 : 03-12-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
Leaves appear on the ancient oak...

I LOVE this tree! This is the same tree I've photographed before... the one behind Cami's dance studio. It's fascinating to watch it's progress through the seasons... I'm happy to photograph and capture it's transformations every so often! 

It's a special day today... It's my Dad's birthday! Happy 68th Birthday DAAADDDD!!! 68... it's impossible! He acts and looks more like someone 20 years younger! :) I feel very grateful to sit and think about my dad... to appreciate his thoughtfulness and generosity to all, his strong convictions and faith, his sense of humor, his love of: rat rods, cars, surf culture, good (and stupid) TV shows, and anything fun! I feel very lucky... I love you, Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails