Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73 : 03-13-12

Day 73 : 03-13-12 by ha! designs
Day 73 : 03-13-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
Lush foliage and abundant berries... 

Clark and I love taking new routes on our walks so that we can find new things to photograph! This plant was just loaded with berries... the light fell on them perfectly to enhance their nice plump shape. 

I got sucked into a demonstration at Costco today... The Vitamix machine! WOW! Pretty amazing! I've heard Harmony sing it's praises a few times but it never really connected for me what it was exactly... Now I understand! (No wonder you love it so much, Harmony!) AWESOME! It now has a place of honor on the counter (and I don't have much space for appliances)! Cami LOVES the smoothies I am making her as an after school snack and occasionally to take to school with her in the morning. I am excited to try making some of the delicious soup I tried at the store and I love that I can make my own little frozen yogurt...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails