Translate

Friday, August 18, 2017

D1 and Square One


I was excited to see that my virtual friend, Marguerite Samama, is the guest blogger for the diva this week! YAY Marguerite! Challenge 329 is to use the fragment D1. I was not familiar with it, but was sure inspired by all of Marguerite’s gorgeous samples. Just wow!

I decided I would use D1 along with the new tangle by CharKat, Abukas. Oh my! What a FABULOUS new tangle! I will definitely revisit it often. It is open to so many variations… I. Am. In. Love! 

Thank you Marguerite and Charlotte for inspiring a wonderful day of art!



I am thrilled and honored that today my new tangle, haKrall, is the focus tangle for the FANTASTIC Facebook group, Square One™ : Purely Zentangle® this week. Here’s the tile I created as the sample for the group.



I’d LOVE to see any and ALL creations with haKrall! Please remember to #haKrall for any art you post to the Zentangle mosaic (@hadesignsCZT) or Instagram (@hadesigns)/Facebook.


Thanks for spending a bit of time with me… have a wonderful, art filled day! 

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, Holly. Long time no talk to. Since we last spoke I have completed CZT training and enjoying Zentangle much more now, if that's even possible. Hey, I like what you did with D-1, very nicely done. I would like to know more about your new tangle and how to do it. If you wouldn't mind letting me know; drop by my blog and post a comment about it, I would appreciate that. Bye for now, Duane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combo tile, Holly. I have printed out your step-outs for haKrall and I think it will take me some time to really grasp it. But, I will post to Facebook as soon as I do. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tiles and your new pattern is really cool! I just need practice it off the graph paper now😉 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really, REALLY enjoying playing around with hakrall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails