Translate

Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday bustle....

The hustle and bustle is certainly here! I'm at that point where you feel like your list of things to do is growing and growing and somehow you add more than you check off...

I am super excited that I had some etsy sales this week... That always feels GREAT! I was happy to make some custom cards, I haven't made greeting cards for a while and it really felt good to play with paper and glue again. I forgot how much I enjoy doing that! It also gave me an idea for another set of cards that I want to make and list sometime early in January.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for my daughters and I. We're going to see "Wicked." I think it's going to be great! (that's what I keep hearing anyway!)

Now that I've sent out my etsy orders... It's time to get back to the "unmentionable" projects... that holiday bustle is certainly here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails