Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2007

I love it when...

I love it when I check my email and I see the words "etsy transaction!" I always feel happy when someone buys something I have worked hard to create. It's a terrific feeling! :) Yesterday I saw those beautiful words and today I had the pleasure of packaging up my "shades of pink hat" (http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=6715398) and mailing it off to New York. I'm sure it will be very happy living there in the city.

Today is my birthday... Although my husband had to be away on a business trip and Leila is away at college, I had a wonderful time being spoiled by my youngest daughter, Cami. She carefully arranged a bucket of popcorn to be microwaved, my favorite candy movie treats, and the dvd "Hairspray" along with a darling note that informed me it was "girls only" night for us to celebrate my birthday. She placed it all on the kitchen table early this morning so that I would see it first thing. So sweet and it meant so much to me to see how proud she was of this. It was also nice to have Leila call me first thing in the morning to wish me a terrific day. I have such wonderful daughters! Plus, tomorrow when my husband returns home I get to celebrate all over again! I think this is going to work out VERY well! :)

It's so nice to have great family and friends! I also heard from my parents, all my sisters, and some of my wonderful friends... It's nice to feel cared about. :)

I have been busily working away on a few projects (that can't be named here.... I have to watch out for "peekers") that need to be finished by Christmas. When these are complete I am anxious to work on a few things I have dreamed up to add to my etsy site.... I love it when I get to make stuff AND it sells!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails