Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A New Year to Create

2008.... It's a new year! A time for me to create!

I am so excited to have a fresh slate to start this year out with. It's my blank canvas just waiting for me to attack it with many mediums, colors, and ideas. No proscratination.... (admittedly a problem). This year I won't just let ideas fly out of my head with no sketch to anchor them... I'll carry a sketch pad AND I will sketch! I will add more art to my etsy shop. These are just a few of the creative side of my new years goals. I have MANY personal and family goals that I will strive to accomplish this year too.

I feel excited, nervous, and full of anticipation as I look at the canvas ahead of me, waiting for my mark, waiting for me to make a year to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails