Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today I'm Listed in Bags & Purses Showcase!

I decided to make an investment in my shop... A couple of days ago I bought a spot in the etsy showcase for bags & purses. I'm curious to see if it will increase the traffic to my shop. I hope so! This is the link for the "Gorgeous Hand Knit Cable Bag" I put in the showcase: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7843204 We'll see what happens!

Well... I'm using this blog to push myself creatively and to have a space to record what I accomplish. I am thrilled, yet nervous. It's like that feeling I get when I have a new project in my brain that I REALLY want to start ...yet.... I'm somehow apprehensive about getting all the stuff out and just getting to work. What is that? I need to stop doing that...

So... in the spirit of moving forward, today I plan on sewing up some holiday tags. (That's right... create some accountability... I hope I don't regret this later!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails