Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35 : 02-04-12

Day 35 : 02-04-12 by ha! designs
Day 35 : 02-04-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.
Warmth sparks into the cool night...

I did lots of baking today. I made my oatmeal cookies to take to Jerry's birthday party. (They were a BIG hit! Yippee!!) I also made lemon bars to take to Pete's Super Bowl party tomorrow. (That party is now canceled as Pete's wife went into labor tonight and they had a darling baby girl!) Now those lemon bars will go to good use at Norm's sales meeting on Monday! :)

We had a great time at Jerry's tonight. We sat out in the cool evening and enjoyed the fire. It was nice to spend time with them... It's been a long time since we've had the chance to get together.

I am also very proud of Cami... She has a very level head on her shoulders and she gave one of her friends some very good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails