Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37 : 02-06-12

Day 37 : 02-06-12 by ha! designs
Day 37 : 02-06-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.

The narcissus fragrance demanded attention as Clark and I walked by.... I just wish I could have captured the fragrance as well.

I did something VERY stupid today... Cami and I were at the mall to get her friend a birthday present. We started down the escalator when we realized we needed to stay up. I turned around and started going up the escalator. It was all very good until I took my eyes off the stairs, tripped... and fell... Ouch! It was extremely embarrassing! Luckily no one seemed to be around to notice. It definitely left a few marks on my leg! So.... NEVER go UP a DOWN escalator! It's just NOT safe!! (Surprising, huh?!) 

...I'm off to take some ibuprofen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails