Translate

Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 41 : 02-10-12

Day 41 : 02-10-12 by ha! designs
Day 41 : 02-10-12, a photo by ha! designs on Flickr.

A fiery sunset...

It was absolutely breathtaking. I had to pull over to the side of the road, after picking up Cami, to take a picture. Amazing! 

I played around on Photoshop today and made Cami's Valentine cards. I really like how they're turning out! Tomorrow I will finish them up and take some photos. It was really satisfying to create something today. 

It's Cami's friend's birthday today, so I dropped her off at her house for a sleep over celebration. Norm and I took the opportunity to go on a little date and went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner. It was lovely and the food was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails