Translate

Sunday, July 27, 2008

featured: a keeper's jackpot

July is my first month as a member of the EtsyBloggers team. Every month I have the opportunity to write about one of my fellow team members. The featured EtsyBlogger this month is...

A Keeper's Jackpot

“A Keeper’s Jackpot” is a wonderfully talented and friendly etsian. She opened her Etsy shop in October 2007. She’s one of those SUPER artistic women who creates gorgeous jewelry using multiple techniques such as wire wrapping, wire crochet, and polymer clay to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces. Her newest endeavor is decoupage. I am anticipating seeing some gorgeous pendants using this medium… I’ll be checking her shop often! :)

I chose a FEW of my favorite items from her shop to show here… Unique and beautiful jewelry, lanyards, bookmarks… she has it all! Interested in seeing what she’s currently up to!?! Check out her informative AND interesting blog!

A Keeper’s Jackpot… definitely a keeper! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I like that slide thing you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... You are SOOO very welcome! You create such beautiful jewelry! :)

    I'm glad you liked the slideshow too! I had such fun choosing out the photos to use... It was difficult because you have TOO many gorgeous pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails