Translate

Monday, February 18, 2008

clean and organize

I have spent a good part of the weekend organizing my office... It's amazing how it can get out of control! Norm & Cami have been threatening to do a "Clean Sweep", and I just couldn't let that happen! I have too much (probably the problem!) "good stuff". I really do have a satellite store of Michael's or JoAnn's here (slightly embarassing, as it always seems like I still "need" something from there - that's gotta stop!)... I think I'll see if I can get an official licensing as a "neighborhood store!" :)

I should be finished tomorrow morning, I'll take some pictures of my new, neat, AND organized little studio office. THEN... I can create again! ...aaaaahhhh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails