Translate

Monday, February 11, 2008

new arrangement

I had a very nice surprise when I got home from my volleyball tournament yesterday.... Norm and Cami had rearranged our living room furniture! It was so nice! I really like how they moved things around. Here's a view of how they angled the couch and chairs. I just love it! What a thoughtful thing to come home to!

I haven't had a chance to create anything today... it's been a busy, fun day celebrating my friend's birthday. We spent a leisurely lunch together and then it was time to pick up Cami, take her to ballet, finish homework, etc., etc.!

I can't believe Valentine's Day is just a few days away! I have "stuff" to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails