Translate

Friday, February 8, 2008

finally

OK... so my little tirade yesterday didn't really make me feel better. However, today my "daily dollar delight" was purchased... YEAH! That did make me feel better! I know it's silly... I guess I just really wanted to see my idea in work. :) So... thanks for making my day!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It's a volleyball weekend for me. I get to play in a 2 day coed tournament! I always have so much fun playing PLUS I love the mental and physical exhaustion you get when you play hard for 2 days straight... It's cleansing (not just the stinky, sweaty part) in some way. It seems like most of the time I play in a 2 day tournament it's "away", meaning I'm away from my family for a few days as well. Since this is a "local" tourney I get to be home with my family at night, yeah! My family is so supportive of all the time I take to play volleyball... I'm really lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails