Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2008

a quiet afternoon

Today is the superbowl! Norm and Cami went to watch at a friend's house.... that means I have the house to myself.... a quiet afternoon. (ahhhh)

So I took pictures of the tag I created yesterday and wrote up a description... I'll post it tomorrow! I am really pleased with this little tag... or bookmark... or scrapbook embellisment... It's unusual and makes me think of a mosaic made with felt. I can't wait to make more. My brain is spinning with possibilities! :)

I have also been preparing an order to ship out tomorrow. That's about all set to go... I love having to go to the post office to send out an order. Each order feels like I'm sending one of my "babies" out to a new home.

Between volleyball games this morning I embroidered a few more chocolate items... I really want to get a "set" up tomorrow, as Valentine shopping should definitely be underway. After that is done I want to get back to completing the project I've been working on for the past few days, (before I got sidetracked by all those shiny, felt pieces!).

It's been so nice to spend a superbowl Sunday messing around in my office...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails