Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

it's here

Drum roll, please...... Here it is! The first of my sushi collection! I started off with a California Roll. (It only seemed right...) I am sooooo happy with how it turned out! I can hardly wait to start the next one. :) I finished listing it a little while ago, and I'm mixed... I want it to sell quickly, yet I don't want to part with it! I guess this just means that I really need to start on the next one... like NOW! I plan on making spicy tuna rolls, avocado rolls, cucumber rolls, etc., as well as "sushi". Like my chocolate collection, I'll make tags, cards, magnets, bookmarks, and whatever else I can dream up!

Do you know what? I am VERY happy when I create something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails