Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2008

cherry pie

"She's my Cherry Pie"..... this is the song that wouldn't leave my head as I made an adult sized adjustable headband today. I love the cherry fabric and it seemed to beg out for rick rack embellishments, so of course I had to add it! :) I have some more fabrics that I think would make some great headbands but tomorrow I need to work on the new purse I plan on making. I want to make two. One for me to take to South Beach and the other to list. I think I have all the supplies I need so it's time to get to work on it to see if it will turn out how I am imagining.

It was hair cut day today... I love that! I'm just a short hair kinda girl. :)

1 comment:

  1. I could not get this song out of my head all day. Thanks a lot!!! JK

    Luv ya

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails