Translate

Saturday, April 19, 2008

where did the week go?

Wow! This week has been a whirlwind!!!

Gigi and her family came for a few days to visit... We had such a great time! Cami LOVED playing with her cousins. I allowed her to stay home from school on Friday so that she could spend as much time as possible with them. They spent the afternoon in the pool... it was a perfect day! They left this afternoon, it seemed way too short! Gigi and I had fun "talking etsy" and crafts! It's always fun to hear about her new ideas and projects. She's so creative and talented!

Leila brought her boyfriend, Mike, home today. It's the first time we've had an opportunity to meet him... and it was a pleasure. It's so nice to see Leila happy. Hopefully we didn't scare him off! :)

PURSE UPDATE: ... oh sooo close! I only have to finish doing the hand stitching on the inside of the binding. I've worked so hard on it I didn't want to finish that part with machine stitching. I feel with the amount of work I've put into this project the extra time to make that finishing detail look consistent with the rest of the purse will be well worth it. (I did have fun showing off the purse in it's almost completed stage to Gigi! Her reaction made me feel very happy! Thanks Gigi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails