Translate

Saturday, April 5, 2008

summer preview

Cami had her friend, Alanna, sleep over last night. Today they swam and played in the jacuzzi for HOURS!!! Here they are showing me how "old" their feet and hands are... don't they look like they're having fun! :)

It was so nice to hear them chit-chatting away and just messing around. It made it feel like a summer afternoon... so relaxing and satisfying. It was so wonderful.

I was able to get all the pieces for my purse cut out. It took quite awhile! :) I had to cut the fabrics, interfacing, fusible fleece, buckram... I thought it would never end! Tomorrow I hope to get started by at least getting the interfacing fused to all the pieces...

I have volleyball in the morning! Yeah! I've been in withdrawal... both of my leagues have been off for a couple of weeks... I NEED exercise! :) I am happy that I have officially started back on my walking routine (began again yesterday)... I had stopped when Norm had his surgery. Cami reminded me of that. It's amazing how so many things in our life stood still for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails