Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 5/05/08 PROJECTS
Custom Order of 40 photo greeting cards
CA Roll - Sushi (Faux Food/Pincushion) - carry over from last week
Blossom Card - 2 in 1 card - New paper pattern - carry over from last week
Complete Tree & Posy

WEEK OF 4/28/08 PROJECT RECAP
Chocolate Magnet Set with Decorated Tin - Completed, listed AND sold! :)
CA Roll - Sushi (Faux Food/Pincushion)
Blossom Card - 2 in 1 card - New paper pattern
FINISH "the purse" - Completed!!!! Have not yet listed... maybe this week! :)

I know... I haven't really added anything "new" to this week's list (except the custom order, and that doesn't really count...). I want to be realistic and FINISH everything on the list this week! I know this is going to work and I'm going to be more productive... (I'm going to repeat this three times daily...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails