Translate

Monday, May 26, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 05/26/08 PROJECTS
Flower Clippy
Amy Butler Blossom Card
Work on Banner Design for Dizzybroad
Special Order - 48 cards

WEEK OF 05/26/08 LISTINGS:
Relist California Roll Sushi
2 in 1 Purse (carry over from last week)
Flower Clippy
Amy Butler Blossom Card
Chocolate Truffle Pincushion

WEEK OF 05/19/08 PROJECTS RECAP
Blossom Card - 2 in 1 card - New paper pattern - Completed
Rose Collection - Set of 4 Greeting Cards - Completed

WEEK OF 05/19/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
CA Roll - Sushi (Faux Food/Pincushion) - Listed AND Sold
2 in 1 Purse (!)
Blossom Card - Listed
Rose Collection - Set of 4 Photo Greeting Cards - Listed

I am very happy to have completed all the items on my project list last week. I didn't list the purse... we'll see about that for this week! :)

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to catch up with you on the blog today. I jones if I don;t know what is going on. I especially liked the volleyball "wtap up". Despite our loss, I love our team. We just need that Dale back! I had a nice long relaxing weekend. I could get used to this. I will catch up with you tomorrow when I catch the latest on the adventures in HollyLand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie!

    So nice to see you in my "land"...

    I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's game! I hope Dale will be back... That WILL make a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails