Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2008

all by ourselves

It was the last day of Cami's Spring Volleyball league today... The season always seems to go by soooo quickly. We had a fun bunch of kids and it was really great to see all the improvement that was made in the 10 week period. She wants to play again in the fall, as long as it doesn't interfere with her new schedule of dance classes! We won't know what that is though until late August or September. Hopefully the scheduling will work out all right. It worked perfectly this year!

Cami's sleeping over at a friend's house tonight. So, Norm and I went out to a FANCY dinner. I felt all grown up! We even got dressed up (!) and went to Mastro's Steakhouse. It was DELICIOUS! I think I brought home more food than they served! The prime rib serving was ENORMOUS! (Norm told me I had to add this photo he took with his phone... and this was AFTER I was done eating!) I can't even tell you how AMAZING the lobster mashed potatoes were... see... I'm drooling, just thinking about it AND I'm full! We really enjoyed ourselves! A nice celebration.

I finished another chocolate pincushion this afternoon! (It's been in progress for a while... going back and forth to volleyball so that I could work on it between games!) I had a little time while Cami was swimming with her friend and Norm played lifeguard, so I was able to complete the photo shoot too. I just listed it on etsy, so now that's done! I have another one to list that I photographed as well. I think I'll list it next week.

Time to go and hang out with my honey... we ARE alone after all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! looks like a yummy dinner. I sure love prime rib...hmmmm

    I love the pics with the pink and polka dot background.

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That prime rib was big enough to feed a family of 4!!! It was SUPER yummy!

    Thanks... I thought it would be fun to try a different background. I need to take some more pictures to play with the lighting though. Some of them didn't work out as well as I would like them to.

    I guess I have to keep practicing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails