Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 06/02/08 PROJECTS:
Amy Butler Blossom Card (carry over)
Work on Banner Design for Dizzybroad (carryover)
Special Order - 48 (now 57!) cards (carryover)
Baby Bug Clippy

WEEK OF 06/02/08 LISTINGS:
Amy Butler Blossom Card (carry over)
Chocolate Truffle Pincushion (carry over)

WEEK OF 05/26/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
Flower Clippy - Completed
Amy Butler Blossom Card
Work on Banner Design for Dizzybroad
Special Order - 48 cards

WEEK OF 05/26/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
Relist California Roll Sushi - Listed
2 in 1 Purse (carry over from last week) - Listed
Flower Clippy - Listed
Amy Butler Blossom Card
Chocolate Truffle Pincushion

I am carrying over most of my projects this week. I am almost finished with the newest Blossom Card... Card special order deadline is the end of the week so I will definitely have to complete that project this week! :) I was happy that the client called on Friday to add an additional 9 cards to her order. My paper cutter is going to be smokin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails